INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS Master Degree
Second semester of the 2019-2020 academic year starts on February 3. Registration for courses will be open from January 20 till January 28, 2020. New applications sent after January 28 will be considered after February 5, 2020. Please, do not hesitate to send your Application.
1. Read all materials that are posted in the Moodle (list of courses available this semester, schedule, prerequisites, application and instructions)
2. Fills in an application (only in print), indicating MANDATORY: first and last name, personal ID number, specialty, subjects.
List of subjects:
1) International management;
2) Advanced Finance;
3) International Law;
4) Organizational Behavior;
5) Practicums in Marketing.
3. Print out and sign the application, scan or take a photo of it and send it back to the Dean’s Office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Applications of students without payment of semester tuition fees will not be considered!
The changes are possible in the schedule.