INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS Master Degree
First semester of the 2020-2021 academic year starts on September 14th. Registration for courses will be open from August 31 till September 4th, 2020. New applications sent after September 4th will be considered after September 16, 2020. Please, do not hesitate to send your Application.
1. Read all materials that are posted in the Moodle (list of courses available this semester, schedule, prerequisites, application and instructions)
2. Fills in an application (only in print), indicating MANDATORY: first and last name, personal ID number, specialty, subjects.
List of subjects:
1) Operational Management;
2) Statistical Business Analysis;
3) Human Resource Management;
4) Contemporary Problems of International Economic Relations;
5) Seminars in Sustainable Development.
3. Print out and sign the application, scan or take a photo of it and send it back to the Dean’s Office e-mail: email@example.com
4. Applications of students without payment of semester tuition fees will not be considered!
The changes are possible in the schedule.